Sunday, October 16, 2011

After 2 days.

Back again after two days as I had written in my previous post. The days went quite well. On the first day I went to the school, which I had quitted before Dashain. All the children were surprised due to my back to school after hearing that I had resigned. Some were even thinking that those other were lying about my resignation, and came running with their smile in the face, but I again made their face drop by saying I was just there to clear up some pending works. L I was really felling bad to be far from all those small kids, who loved me very much. But not to worry I will be visiting the school once in a fortnight.
After the school work I went to Nepal-Indian Library. Enquired about the membership fee and started searching for some related book. But I found none. I came out from the library after 10-15 minutes. I was walking in the busy streets and suddenly I saw a advertisement on the wall. “EDV 2013-Special discount” . i had no any scheduled work, so went to e-spot Nepal. I wanted to see my luck. It was on the top floor in front of Machha Jhundyeko Thau “it’s their trademark for finding location”. I was surprised due to the crowd there. More then 1000 people were standing there, some in counseling desk, some in registration and some falling in the queue to get the fee paid. I too filled the rough registration form and got into the que. After almost 2 hours in the queue, I was called for the photograph. Had my photo shoot and then went to the registration desk. Filled all the details online, checked and submitted. I came out of the office dreaming of America, dreaming of the Green Card in my hand. After that I went to my mama house. Met with my grandpa, and grand ma. They were happy of my presence. At night me and my cousin brother “alok” planned of going to some where else. Had some chow-chow with onions, chilly (green) and lemon juice.  And slept   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
On the next day, i woke up and found my grandpa calling me to get up. My shoulders were aching. My be due to the sleep at sofa. Grandpa told me that I need to go to hospital with him. So I agreed his words and had the lunch and went to hospital (sainik aaspatal, chaauni) for his check up. Returned from the hospital at around 1. I was feeling very uneasy due to the pain. So I needed some rest. Slept the whole afternoon that day. Enjoyed the evening watching t.v and went to bed early.
Today there was nothing new. No visiting anywhere nothing. I came back to home. Watched t.v read some books “FACEBOOKS” and now I am on bed writing it.
I have planned of something for tomorrow. But I am not disclosing it rite now. Let’s hope it will be exciting.
Till then take care. Have fun!! Chaos